DR Gaming Technology is a company in full expansion and is looking for a new System Engineer to join our team
As a System Engineer you will be in charge of the following tasks:
- Developing graphical user interfaces & multi media displays
- Designing hardware boards (PCB)
- Developing of system components
- Maintaining the subversion software control system
- Maintaining the engineering Wiki system
- Executing the daily backup procedures
Desired skills and experience
- Ability to administer and program on Debian GNU/Linux (squeeze & wheezy) on the i386 and ARM platform. (raspian)
- Fluent in shell scripting (bash)
- Fluent in C++ (gcc). (especially Boost C++ libs and libusb)
- Knowledge of filesystems, work with ext2 and squashfs, package them.
- Work with imaging distribution systems (parted, partimage, bootable USB sticks)
- Knowledge and experience in programming micro controllers (Atmel AVR (LUFA libraries))
- System programming of HTML5 and java script web pages.
- Knowledge of databases ( postgresSQL / MSSQL) is a plus
- Knowledge and experience in designing analog and digital electronic circuit boards. (EAGLE)
- Knowledge of serial communication protocol and designing and debugging circuitry for RS232/422/485, I2C, SPI, 1-wire bus etc.
- System programming on Raspberry PI (BCM2835)
- Knowledge of digital video processing of VGA, TMDS (DVI/HDMI), LVDS and their conversions hard- and software wise.
- Detailed knowledge of the TCP/IP stack and the ability to do network programming.
Casino Gaming related requistities:
System Protocols as SAS, G2S and its sub-family.
Languages in order of importance:
- You don't have a 9 to 5 mentality
- You are able to perform in stressful situations
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org