Belgian-based DR Gaming Technology™ (DRGT™) continues to make serious inroads into developing a truly cardless gaming environment.
The news follows the company’s recent launch of its drScreenUltra, the biggest player tracking interface in gaming today; the new device offers vivid 1,280 x 320 resolution, and an amazing 8.8 inch multi-touch screen that incorporates a built-in RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) reader, allowing players to simply “Tap and Play’’ using NFC (Near Field Communication) to start and end their gaming session. The solution operates in exactly the same manner and with the ease of use enjoyed currently when making a standard retail purchase with a credit card.
The second and final step in creating true cardless gaming will be the roll-out of the company’s Mobile Phone Application and integrated e-wallet. Once the development thereof is completed, players will be able to download the App for either iOS or Android devices and then start and end their gaming session, access their loyalty points status, enjoy “on screen bonussing”, earn and redeem their loyalty points for rewards not only in the casino, but at designated restaurants, events, and hotels, amongst many other features by simply “Tapping” their mobile phone on the drScreenUltra. The result; Cardless everything.
While players will enjoy quick and easy access to their funds through “Tap and Play”, along with the aforementioned on-screen bonussing, dynamic player rewards and instant point redemption, operators will be able to reach out and communicate with players in the form of direct on-screen marketing messaging, or simply through the provision of much needed game play and points statements.
• Web page elements like videos or banners can be streamed directly to the device
• drScreenUltra can be linked directly to social media networks like Twitter and Facebook
• Mystery jackpots can be viewed on the top of the screen and jackpot hits below
• Excellent targeted marketing and numerous promotional possibilities
• Dynamically generated online systems data
• Extended account information
• Cashless transactions can be undertaken directly through the EGM screen
• Multi-currency compatibility
• Multi language compatibility
• No bespoke fitment brackets required